Mx Games - Forum Communautaire Sur Les Jeux Vidéo De Motocross
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Mx Games - Forum Communautaire Sur Les Jeux Vidéo De Motocross

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Unleashed Editor Too

AuteurMessage
tonymx15

tonymx15

Masculin

Unleashed Editor Too Empty
MessageSujet: Unleashed Editor Too   Unleashed Editor Too EmptyVen 2 Mai - 21:31

Unleashed Editor Too Img-9-1170001092

Citation :
Expert track editor made by Laurie (mcm2boys) of Twisted DIRT.
I haven't got as far with this as I had hoped, but the time has come when I have some things in it that offer added value to what you can produce with Rainbow's editor.

It still has a long way to go and for a lot of different reasons hasn't been tested as much as I would have liked but i think there is something here for you to use.

To install it just unzip the file anywhere you like, either create a folder for it under prgoram files or use the MVA root folder, it's up to you. There's no installer with this one so you will have to make you're own icon on the desktop if you want one. Download it from the link below, unzip it, read the help file and have some fun with it. I will be around for the next few days but i am going away for a couple of weeks, hopefully by the time i come back you will have run it and i can answer any questions and start fixing the bugs.

Télécharger : Cliquer ici
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://tonymx15.free.fr

Unleashed Editor Too
Page 1 sur 1